Theme: What colour is your cat?
- Educational: to give some information about new grammar structure, to introduce with new colours, and to talk about pupil’s favourite colour, to enrich pupil’s knowledge and vocabulary;
- Developing: to develop pupil’s understanding, thinking, reading, writing habits, listening skills.
- Up-bringing: to bring up love and interest to the subject.
Accessories: cards, schemes, grammar rules
Methods of teaching: explanation
The procedure of the lesson
- Organization moment
- A short talk with a pupil on duty
- Checking up
- Presentation of the new material
I love colours, yes I do,
Red and orange, green and blue.
I love colours dark or bright,
Yellow, purple, black and white.
- New words.
Colour |ˈkʌlə|түс orange|ˈɔːrɪndʒ|cарғыш
Black|blæk| қара pink |pɪŋk|қызғылт
Blue |bluː|көк green |ɡriːn|жасыл
Brown|braʊn|қоңыр violet|ˈvaɪələt| күлгін
white|waɪt| ақ beige |beɪʒ| сарғыш
yellow|ˈjɛləʊ| blond|ˈblɑːnd| ашық
- Grammar: ‘Have got /have’
‘Have got және have’ құрылымдарының айырмашылығы жоқ, Have got ауызекі сөйлеу тілінде жиі қолданылады.
Мысалы: I have a house in Astana.
I have got a house in Astana.
Do you have a camera?
Have you got a camera?
- Listening and speaking. Dialogue.
- Have you got pets?
- Yes, you got dog and cat. Have you?
- No, we haven’t. what colour is your cat?
- It’s black and white.
My favourite colour.
All people have a favourite colour, including me, my favourite colour is pink. I like this colour because for methis colour is interested and very beautiful.
- What is your favourite colour?
- Home task. Writing essay