«№ 5 көру қабілеті бұзылған балалардың арнайы (түзету) мектеп-интернаты»
коммуналдық мемлекеттік мекемесі
Ағылшын тілі пәнінің мұғалімі: Калдыбаева Ж
The theme of the lesson: My parents
The aim of the lesson: Тақырып негізінде диалогтік сөйлесу дағдыларын дамыту, жаңа сөздермен таныстыру. Present Simple- шағының хабарлы сөйлемде қолданылуын үйрету. Ағылшын тіліне қызығушылықтарын арттыру. Ойлау, есте сақтау қабілеттерін дамыту. Көру қалдығын сақтау.
Visual aids: cards, books, pictures
Type of the lesson: New lesson
The outline of the lesson:
- a) organization moment:
-Good morning, children!
Good morning, good morning, to you
Good morning good morning
We are glad to see you!
-Sit down please! I am too glad to see you!
-Now, open your exercise book and write the date of today.
The 28 th of September. Today is Wednesday.
Checking up the homework:
– What was your homework?
Exercise 7. page 44
My father is a _kind________.
My mother is a __beautiful.________.
My sister is a __student__________.
My brother is a ___bank manager________.
Phonetic drill exercises
tall thin nice
Present Simple: to be To be (болу) етістігінің осы шақтағы (Present Simple) формасы. Хабарлы сөйлемде төмендегі формаларда қолданылады:
She is from Kazakhstan.
I am not
He is not
She is not from Russia.
It is not
You are from Kazakhstan.
You are not from Russia.
Exercise 2. Listen to the text about Omar`s father and mother.
- His name is Bolat. He is thirty-five. He comes from Almaty in Kazakhstan but now he lives in Washington D.C. He is an ambassador. He works at the Embassy. He works eight hours a day. It`s really hard but he loves his job. Every day he get`s up at 7.30. he goes to work by car. He speaks four languages: Kazakh, Russian, French and English. He likes playing tennis in his free time. In winter he goes skiing.
- Her name is Balzhan. She is thirty –two. She comes from Astana but now she lives in Washington D.C. She is a housewife. She studies French at the languages school five times a week. She get`s up at 7 o`clock. She goes to school on foot. She speaks three languages: Kazakh, Russian, English and a little French. She does yoga every day. She has no free time.
D.C – District of Columbia
Exercise 3 read the text and complete the sentences about Bolat and Balzhan
- He is an ambassador. She is a housewife.
- She ___is___ a He __works___ at the Embassy.
- He get`s up at 7.30. She __get`s up_____at 7 o`clock.
- She __goes_____ to the language school on foot. He goes to work by car.
- He speaks four languages. She speaks three languages.
- She ___has__ no free time. He _likes playing tennis in his free time.
New words Parents- ата –ана
Free time– бос уакыт
Languages – тілдері
Housewife– уй шаруасындағы әйел
Ambassador – елші
Берілген сөйлемдерді болымсыз түрге айналдыр
She speaks Spanish. —She doesn`t speak Spanish.
I have a brother. – I haven`t a brother
They play tennis. – They don`t play tennis.
Homework. Exercise 7 page 48 put the words in the correct column.
The end of the lesson
Well done children, today. Good bye children.[bws_related_posts]